Exclusive Copperlife By Tommie Copper 2
- New to HSN? $20 off your first order with code HSN2022.
- ExtraFlex available when paying with the HSN Card, QCard® or Zulily credit card. Select the FlexPay option above and then select ExtraFlex. Credit terms apply. Learn More
HSN, QVC and Zulily credit card perks Apply online or call 1-800-695-1418.
The Knee Compression Sleeve Buying Guide
- Most sleeves will come up to the mid-thigh and down to the calf measure appropriately to ensure a good fit.
- Knee compression sleeves are unisex, and most will fit any body type.
- Use while running, hiking, weightlifting or playing sports, as needed.
- Look for braces that improve knee strength and stability.
- If youre recovering from surgery, always ask your surgeon for recommendations for post-operative care.
- Compression sleeves often have a 4-way stretch breathable fabric, which helps prevent sweat build-up.
- If youre unsure about sizing, try sizing up and down to find what feels best and what level of compression youre seeking.
An Overview On Knee Compression Sleeves
Injuries to the knee can include meniscus tears, bursitis, tendonitis, anterior cruciate ligament , posterior cruciate ligament and medial cruciate ligament injuries. Additionally, arthritis and osteoarthritis can cause stiffness and pain. If youre managing any of these afflictions, a knee brace might be a helpful aid. Whether youre a professional athlete or looking for arthritis relief, knee compression sleeves can help relieve pain and stabilize the knee to avoid further injury.
Our bodies are different, so choosing the right size for your knee compression sleeve is vital. Wearing a brace that is too small can be uncomfortable and painful, while too large may cause the brace to slip down. Some braces have a non-slip design to keep the brace held in place. Make sure to follow size charts for each brand.
You can wear a knee compression sleeve under or over pants, but the most comfortable option is often under clothes. This location will offer the most support and protection. Compression sleeves are made from various materials before buying, you should research the best fit for you. You can wear these sleeves before, during and after participating in sports or while recuperating from surgery or injury.
Most makers of these sleeves recommended that you wear compression sleeves for shorter durations rather than all-day wear. Make sure your sleeve does not fit too tightly, as a too-tight sleeve may disrupt circulation.
Don’t Miss: What Is The Best Knee Support
Copper Joe Knee Compression Sleeve 2
Get back in the game with Copper Joe high performance compression knee sleeve. Copper Joe offers superior knee protection with the highest copper content to give you the best support in the game! We developed a knee brace that helps alleviate your soreness, especially for people suffering from arthritis, inflammation, stiffness, cracking and popping in the knee. Copper Joe knee sleeves also improve your blood circulation, sore muscles, while the snug fitting, light breathable fabric keeps you comfortably supported and pain-free. With Copper Joe compression technology, you will be back in the game without the pain!
- Four-Way Stretch Compression provides and enhances your movements and mobility while maintaining stability. No slipping or sliding down, no matter the activity.
- Made with the 85% copper-infused in the nylon. Our high copper content ensures unmatched.
- comfort and support for your elbows.
- Easy to put on and comfortable to wear just make sure you select the correct size based on the sizing chart.